Sunday, June 26, 2011

Useful Nepali Sentences at Shopping Store For Tourists

The following Nepali Sentences will help you to make you during shopping in Nepal.

I need to go shopping.
Malaai kin mel garnu chha.
I am looking for a music CD.
Malaai "music CD" euta chaai yeko chha.
Where can I buy shoes?
Zuttaa kahaa~kinna paainchha?
Where are the carpet shops?
"Carpet" pasal haru kahaa~ chhan?


Do you have any cameras?
"Camera" chha?
How much is this?
Yasko kati ho?
It's too expensive.
Mahango bhayo.
The price seems reasonable.
Tthikai chha.
Do you have anything cheaper?
Ali sasto maa chha?
Never mind. (I don't want it)
Bhai haalyo.

This is too big.
Thulo bhayo.
This is too small.
Saano bhayo.
This looks really bad.
Kasto na raamro.
I don't like the color.
Yasko rang man parena.
This is just right.
Yo thikka chha.


I will take this.
Ma yo leenchhu.
How much do I owe you?
Kati paisaa bhayo?
Do you take credit cards?
"Credit card" leenu hunchha?
Please pack this for me.
Yaslaai "pack" gari deenus.
I need a receipt.
Malaai rasid chaaiyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment