Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Nepali Feelings and Emotions - Learn Nepali



Nepali Feelings and Emotions - Learn Nepali

Feelings and Emotions
Malai ______ lagyo / lagena.
I feel / don’t feel
Birami / sick
Bhok / hungry
Raksi / drunk
Thirkaa / thirsty
Khushee / happy
Dukha / sad
Thakai / tired
Alchee / lazy
Dar / scared
Nindra / sleepy
Jaado / cold
Garmi / hot
 
Other simple sentences
Tapaiilai ______ man parcha?
Do you like ______?
Malai ______ man parcha.
I like ______.
ex. Malai Nepali khanna man parcha.
I like Nepali food.
 
To express that you like to do something, use a verb, drop the ‘u’ and add ‘a’
ex. Malai aath ghanta sutna man parcha.
I like to sleep eight hours.
To express that you can do something, use a verb, drop the ‘u’ add ‘a’ and sakchu
Ex. Ma kotha herna sakchu.
Can I see a room.
 Needs and Demands :
Malai ______ chahincha.
I need ______ .
Malai ______ chahindaina
I don’t need ______ .

1 comment: